A seaside resort like Bibione represents a perfect starting point for lovers of excursions: the coast and the inland area offer plenty of ideas to appreciate the natural beauties, to discover the lagoon landscape and the rural area, to adventure throughout wine and food routes, to reach the most nearby art cities like Venice, Trieste, Padua, Vicenza and Verona, and also historical villages like Sesto al Reghena, Aquileia, Concordia Sagittaria and Portogruaro.
On foot or riding a bicycle for the nearest points of interest, going by car or using public transportation for the towns far from Bibione, there are a lot of occasions to satisfy the desire of relaxation, amusement and cultural enrichment.
Ask to our competent and cheerful staff how to reach your favourite destinations.
- Aquileia - UNESCO World Heritage Site Aquileia, about 50 km far from Bibione, is a prestigious archaeological area, declared an Unesco World Heritage Site. The excavations have revealed ruins of the Roman forum, a basilica, a...continue »
- Bibione - Several Trips The lovers of excursions will find in Bibione the ideal premises to enjoy nature. You can choose among plenty of routes to discover the coast and the inland area, the suggestive lagoon, the quiet...continue »
- Concordia Sagittaria - Ancient Roman Colony 30km far from Bibione you can visit the suggestive Roman settlement of Iulia Concordia (the term "Sagittaria" was added in the XXth century to remember the manufacturing of arrows). Triumvirs...continue »
- Portogruaro Not far from Bibione it is possible to visit Portogruaro, a village rich of legends and history where the visitor can discover the terrestrial soul of the town and its river one, that gave...continue »
- Sesto al Reghena - One of most beautiful villages in Italy Sesto al Reghena, considered one of the most beautiful Italian villages, is a small village of Roman origin. This town grew up for a military goal and as an area where northbound travellers could...continue »