Bibione is the Green Pearl of the Adriatic, particularly popular with nature lovers who can set out on relaxing yet invigorating excursions. There are many different routes to take, whether you prefer countryside or lagoon. The city too has its own attractions – sport, entertainment and wellbeing.
Only 10 kilometres away is an impressive 18-hole golf course.
Bibione is home to sailing and motorboat schools and hire, water skiing, windsurf, jet skis and an evocative lagoon harbour. There’s also a riding school, discos, discobars and nightclubs.
A tennis lover? Just 500 metres along, there are 8 clay courts.
The Bibione Thermae complex is only 2.5 kms away, and can be easily reached, especially if you take advantage of the free bike use offered by the hotel to its guests.
- Adriatic Luna Park Bibione does not forget that also children want to have fun! They can enjoy themselves at the Adriatic Funfair, where magic lights, perfumes and delicacies, music and laughs attract every evening...continue »
- Aquileia - UNESCO World Heritage Site Aquileia, about 50 km far from Bibione, is a prestigious archaeological area, declared an Unesco World Heritage Site. The excavations have revealed ruins of the Roman forum, a basilica, a...continue »
- Beach Office - Lignano Sabbiadoro Beach resort and boat rental in Lignano: Ufficio Spiaggia 7 Bis enjoy an exciting and pleasant boat excursion during your holiday. The experienced staff is always ready to provide the best...continue »
- Bibione - Several Trips The lovers of excursions will find in Bibione the ideal premises to enjoy nature. You can choose among plenty of routes to discover the coast and the inland area, the suggestive lagoon, the quiet...continue »
- Boat Hire - Porto Baseleghe In the panorama of Bibione Pineda, not far from Hotel San Marco, you can visit Porto Baseleghe. This unique hidden harbor of Northern Adriatic Sea is furnished to satisfy all the requests, even...continue »